Monday, May 10, 2010

Bieber's Moms day

Exclusive PopEater Chat-------------------------------------------------------------------
PopEater: What did you get your mom for Mother's Day?
JB: I plan on making a special day for my mom - I already sent flowers. Maybe I'll send her to a spa for the day to pamper herself.

PopEater: What's it like having your mother on the road with you?
JB: It's great - she's a piece of home I get to take with me.

PopEater: What's the best advice your mother ever gave you?
JB: Stay humble.

PopEater: There are millions of girls always trying to get your attention. Are you the romantic type, buying flowers and such?
JB: I have my romantic moments - for sure.
Exclusive PopEater Chat--------------------------------------------------------------------

Those kind a Bieber's romantic and thoughtful, he sent his mother with  flowers, sending her to a spa to enjoy herself. I Should do the same things with Bieber, wow it's awesome. Have a nice moms day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment